Some artist I'm currently obsessing over.
 |
| Titled: Woman at the Window. I actually received a postcard with this image on it from one of my best pals, Rachel, who is studying abroad in Spain having all sorts of adventures. She sends me awesome postcards when she misses me. haha :) This picture is from Cadeques, Dali spent a lot of time here and has a ton of work featuring Cadeques landscapes. Very pretty. Rachel went there and walked on some of the same streets Dali presented in his work. Exciting! |
 |
| One of my favorites, Three Pines. Such a pretty painting. I've only just discovered Dali. He has sooooo much work. I have barely seen anything by him, but I found this the other day and I have been in awe of it since. |
 |
Young Girls in the Garden, Love this one!
He is also going to be featured at the Atlanta High Museum of Art until 01/09/2011. I'm trying to make the exhibit!
Arcimboldo |
|
| Love this! Titled, Spring. My favorite piece from Arcimboldo, as of now. My good friend Kasey went to D.C. recently and saw some art exhibits, this was one of them. He brought me a informational packet about the artist. Thank goodness! It's lovely! This artist is so creative and talented. He does all the four seasons and the elements. And a whole lot of other awesome stuff too. The tulip in the hat is my favorite! |
This one is titled Fruit Basket. It actually is presented upside down. I think it would be perfect for the kitchen. Arcimboldo has some humor. haha I really really really enjoy this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment