Friday, November 12, 2010

Delightfulness

Why do lamps need to be boring? I certainly feel that a big part of decorating is the type of lighting you choose to use. Here are some fabulous examples of lighting that has a whole lot of -ness.


if I could have a room with 3 or 4 of these hanging from the ceiling I wouldn't be able to contain my smile. check out the one of the far right bottom. SWEETNESS
officeness
for MY office, when I finally get one..haha
fringe for the vanity..
pretty blues for the powder room
LOVE


And last, but certainly not least, these beautiful floor lamps....


 digging that beaded fringe..






And if you don't want to go and get a whole new lamp just get a new lamp shade, or decorate the shade you currently have. Check out antique stores or ebay too. Have a lovely day..


No comments:

Post a Comment